Sunday 3 March 2024

WORD DIARY: MONDAY MARCH 4, 2024

 

#Made to win!..

 

Psm 18:33 He makes my feet like the feet of a deer; he causes me to stand on the heights.

#On the heights!

Psm 18:34 He trains my hands for battle; my arms can bend a bow of bronze.

#Made to win!

Psm 18:35 You make your saving help my shield, and your right hand sustains me; your help has made me great.

#Assurance of greatness!

Psm 18:36 You provide a broad path for my feet, so that my ankles do not give way.

Let us pray: Father God, we thank you for the grace to stand in the name of Jesus

#Life questions and meditation:

1. Do you appreciate the victory from God?

2. Do you appreciate the greatness from God?

#WordDiary#TheWordtoLiveBy#StartWithGod#TakeTheWordChallenge #EdenSquareChristianAssembly#Edensquaretv#BasilChukwuezi

These verses and the accompanying nuggets are meant to start you out every day. But you need a personal relationship with God and the Lord Jesus Christ. It will help to contact a Bible believing church near you.

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook, @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter, Instagram, basilchukwuezi and my blog, https://lnkd.in/gnJMk-Z. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). Please kindly like and share to others. God bless you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment