Monday 18 March 2024

WORD DIARY: TUESDAY MARCH 19, 2024

 

 

#Exalt the name of God!..

 

Psalms 22:19 But you, Lord, do not be far from me. You are my strength; come quickly to help me.

#Help of God!

Psalms 22:20-21 Deliver me from the sword, my precious life from the power of the dogs. Rescue me from the mouth of the lions; save me from the horns of the wild oxen.

#Saving grace of God!

Psalms 22:22-23 I will declare your name to my people; in the assembly I will praise you. You who fear the Lord, praise him! All you descendants of Jacob, honor him! Revere him, all you descendants of Israel!

#Exalt the name of God!

Psalms 22:24 For he has not despised or scorned the suffering of the afflicted one; he has not hidden his face from him but has listened to his cry for help.

Let us pray: O Lord, thank you for taking away our afflictions in the name of Jesus

#Life questions and meditation:

1. Do you call on God for help?

2. Do you appreciate the saving grace of God?

#WordDiary#TheWordtoLiveBy#StartWithGod#TakeTheWordChallenge #EdenSquareChristianAssembly#Edensquaretv#BasilChukwuezi

These verses and the accompanying nuggets are meant to start you out every day. But you need a personal relationship with God and the Lord Jesus Christ. It will help to contact a Bible believing church near you.

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook,  @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter, Instagram, basilchukwuezi and my blog,  http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). Please kindly like and share to others. God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment