Tuesday 5 March 2024

WORD DIARY: WEDNESDAY MARCH 6, 2024

 

 

#Enthroned for leadership!..

 

Psm 18:41-42 They cried for help, but there was no one to save them— to the Lord, but he did not answer. I beat them as fine as windblown dust; I trampled them like mud in the streets.

#Defeated enemies!

Psm 18:43 You have delivered me from the attacks of the people; you have made me the head of nations. People I did not know now serve me

#Enthroned for leadership!

Psm 18:44 Foreigners cower before me; as soon as they hear of me, they obey me.

#Guaranteed obedience!

Psm 18:45 They all lose heart; they come trembling from their strongholds.

Let us pray: Father God, afflict our enemies with your dread in the name of Jesus

#Life questions and meditation:

1. How well do you exercise leadership?

2. Do you command obedience?

#WordDiary#TheWordtoLiveBy#StartWithGod#TakeTheWordChallenge #EdenSquareChristianAssembly#Edensquaretv#BasilChukwuezi

These verses and the accompanying nuggets are meant to start you out every day. But you need a personal relationship with God and the Lord Jesus Christ. It will help to contact a Bible believing church near you.

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook, @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter, Instagram, basilchukwuezi and my blog, https://lnkd.in/gnJMk-Z. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). Please kindly like and share to others. God bless you.    

No comments:

Post a Comment