Sunday 17 March 2024

WORD DIARY: MONDAY MARCH 18, 2024

 

 

#Empowered to overcome!..

 

Psalms 22:12-13 Many bulls surround me; strong bulls of Bashan encircle me. Roaring lions that tear their prey open their mouths wide against me.

#All round protection!

Psalms 22:14-15 I am poured out like water, and all my bones are out of joint. My heart has turned to wax; it has melted within me. My mouth is dried up like a potsherd, and my tongue sticks to the roof of my mouth; you lay me in the dust of death.

#Empowered to overcome!

Psalms 22:16-17 Dogs surround me, a pack of villains encircles me; they pierce my hands and my feet. All my bones are on display; people stare and gloat over me.

#Victory on Calvary!

Psalms 22:18 They divide my clothes among them and cast lots for my garment.

Let us pray: Father God, we thank you for sacrifice on Calvary in the name of Jesus

#Life questions and meditation:

1. Do you appreciate the protection from God?

2. Do you deploy the power to overcome?

#WordDiary#TheWordtoLiveBy#StartWithGod#TakeTheWordChallenge #EdenSquareChristianAssembly#Edensquaretv#BasilChukwuezi

These verses and the accompanying nuggets are meant to start you out every day. But you need a personal relationship with God and the Lord Jesus Christ. It will help to contact a Bible believing church near you.

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook,  @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter, Instagram, basilchukwuezi and my blog,  http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). Please kindly like and share to others. God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment