Saturday 28 March 2015

NIGERIA RISES ABOVE INSURGENTS!



Today’s election is epoch-making. I am not talking about the outcome or the reported hitches; I am not so much interested on which of the candidates or parties you voted for.  What intrigues me is the fact that the elections are taking place all over the country, including the so called insurgent’s caliphate.

A few weeks’ back the naysayers had predicated doom and gloated on the security challenges for their personal political gains, even to the detriment of the motherland.
                                                             google image

One can only refer to the scriptures in Micah 7:8; ‘Do not gloat over me, my enemy! Though I have fallen, I will rise. Though I sit in darkness, the Lord will be my light’

Light will always defeat darkness, and yes Nigeria has risen. Congratulations Nigeria, our land that is flowing with milk and honey!

No comments:

Post a Comment