Friday 13 March 2015

WORD DIARY: FRIDAY MARCH 13, 2015


 

Jeremiah 31:31 "The time is coming," declares the Lord, "when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah.

Do a new thing in my life, O Lord! #PastorBasil
                                                           google image

Jeremiah 31:33 "This is the covenant I will make with the house of Israel after that time," declares the Lord. "I will put my law in their minds and write it on their hearts. I will be their God, and they will be my people.

His word is made flesh and dwells within us! #PastorBasil

Jeremiah 31:34 No longer will a man teach his neighbor, or a man his brother, saying, 'Know the Lord,' because they will all know me, from the least of them to the greatest,"  declares the Lord.

The grace to know you, O Lord! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 37:35 "I will defend this city and save it, for my sake and for the sake of David my servant!"

Let us pray: O Lord, manifest your salvation upon us in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment