Sunday 29 March 2015

WORD DIARY: MONDAY MARCH 30, 2015



Jeremiah 33:9 Then this city will bring me renown, joy, praise and honor before all nations on earth that hear of all the good things I do for it; and they will be in awe and will tremble at the abundant prosperity and peace I provide for it.'

I am an advertisement of God’s glory! #PastorBasil
                                                        google image

Jeremiah 33:10-11 "This is what the Lord says: 'You say about this place, "It is a desolate waste, without men or animals." Yet in the towns of Judah and the streets of Jerusalem that are deserted, inhabited by neither men nor animals, there will be heard once more the sounds of joy and gladness, the voices of bride and bridegroom, and the voices of those who bring thank offerings to the house of the Lord, saying,…

Restoration…Loading! #PastorBasil

Jeremiah 33:12 "This is what the Lord Almighty says: 'In this place, desolate and without men or animals — in all its towns there will again be pastures for shepherds to rest their flocks.

Abundance … Loading! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 38:16 Lord, by such things men live;  and my spirit finds life in them too. You restored me to health and let me live.

Let us pray: O Lord, heal us where we need healing in Jesus name #PastorBasil 

No comments:

Post a Comment