Wednesday 25 March 2015

WORD DIARY: WEDNESDAY MARCH 25, 2015



Jeremiah 32:21 You brought your people Israel out of Egypt with signs and wonders, by a mighty hand and an outstretched arm and with great terror.

I am a candidate for divine signs and wonders! #PastorBasil
                                                               google image

Jeremiah 32:22 You gave them this land you had sworn to give their forefathers, a land flowing with milk and honey.

Nigeria is flowing with milk and honey; I am a partaker! #PastorBasil

Jeremiah 32:26-27 Then the word of the Lord came to Jeremiah: "I am the Lord, the God of all mankind. Is anything too hard for me?

My God can do all things: I believe! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 38:4-5 Then the word of the Lord came to Isaiah: "Go and tell Hezekiah, 'This is what the Lord, the God of your father David, says: I have heard your prayer and seen your tears; I will add fifteen years to your life.

Let us pray: O Lord, by your mercy reward us in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment