Tuesday 10 March 2015

WORD DIARY: TUESDAY MARCH 10, 2015




Jeremiah 31:17 So there is hope for your future," declares the Lord. "Your children will return to their own land.

I believe the Lord’s report… there is hope for me! #PastorBasil
                                                         google image

Jeremiah 31:18 "I have surely heard Ephraim's moaning: 'You disciplined me like an unruly calf, and I have been disciplined. Restore me, and I will return, because you are the Lord my God.

The Lord disciplines those He loves! #PastorBasil

Jeremiah 31:19 After I strayed, I repented; after I came to understand, I beat my breast. I was ashamed and humiliated because I bore the disgrace of my youth.'

I receive the grace for repentance! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 37:31 Once more a remnant of the house of Judah will take root below and bear fruit above.

Let us pray: O Lord, restore us individuals and a nation in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment