Sunday 29 March 2015

WORD DIARY: SUNDAY MARCH 29, 2015




Jeremiah 33:6  "'Nevertheless, I will bring health and healing to it; I will heal my people and will let them enjoy abundant peace and security.

Divine health is my portion! #PastorBasil
                                                           google image

Jeremiah 33: 7 I will bring Judah and Israel back from captivity and will rebuild them as they were before.

Every captivity, expire by fire! #PastorBasil

Jeremiah 33:8 I will cleanse them from all the sin they have committed against me and will forgive all their sins of rebellion against me.

Abundant grace! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 38:10 I said, "In the prime of my life must I go through the gates of death and be robbed of the rest of my years?"

Let us pray: Every gate of untimely death, scatter in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment