Wednesday 25 March 2015

WORD DIARY: THURSDAY MARCH 26, 2015




Jeremiah 32:32 The people of Israel and Judah have provoked me by all the evil they have done — they, their kings and officials, their priests and prophets, the men of Judah and the people of Jerusalem.

Mercy, O Lord! #PastorBasil
                                                            google image

Jeremiah 32:34 They set up their abominable idols in the house that bears my Name and defiled it

Idols and idolatry in the house of the Lord, be consumed by fire! #PastorBasil

Jeremiah 32:37 I will surely gather them from all the lands where I banish them in my furious anger and great wrath; I will bring them back to this place and let them live in safety.

Let it be according to your word, O Lord! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 38:6 And I will deliver you and this city from the hand of the king of Assyria. I will defend this city.

Let us pray: O Lord, deliver and defend us from our enemies in Jesus name! #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment