Wednesday 11 March 2015

WORD DIARY: WEDNESDAY MARCH 11, 2015




Jeremiah 31:20 Is not Ephraim my dear son, the child in whom I delight? Though I often speak against him, I still remember him. Therefore my heart yearns for him; I have great compassion for him,"  declares the Lord.

The Lord remembers me for good! #PastorBasil
                                                         google image

Jeremiah 31:21 "Set up road signs; put up guideposts. Take note of the highway, the road that you take. Return, O Virgin Israel, return to your towns.

As the prodigal son, we return to you, O Lord! #PastorBasil

Jeremiah 31:24-25 People will live together in Judah and all its towns — farmers and those who move about with their flocks. I will refresh the weary and satisfy the faint."

Blessings lie in unity! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 37:32 For out of Jerusalem will come a remnant, and out of Mount Zion a band of survivors. The zeal of the Lord Almighty will accomplish this.

Let us pray: By the mercy of God, we will survive the peace in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment