Tuesday 3 March 2015

WORD DIARY: TUESDAY MARCH 3, 2015




Jeremiah 30:18  "This is what the Lord says: "'I will restore the fortunes of Jacob's tents and have compassion on his dwellings; the city will be rebuilt on her ruins, and the palace will stand in its proper place.  
My habitation is blessed of the Lord! #PastorBasil
                                                            google image

Jeremiah 30:19 From them will come songs of thanksgiving and the sound of rejoicing. I will add to their numbers, and they will not be decreased; I will bring them honor, and they will not be disdained.

Thank you Lord, for enlarging our coast! #PastorBasil

Jeremiah30:20 Their children will be as in days of old, and their community will be established before me; I will punish all who oppress them.

I am a child of the most High, I live above oppression! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 37:17 Give ear, O Lord, and hear; open your eyes, O Lord, and see; listen to all the words  Sennacherib has sent to insult the living God.

Let us pray: Any power insulting God in our lives shall die in Jesus name! #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment