Saturday 7 March 2015

WORD DIARY: SATURDAY MARCH 7, 2015




Jeremiah 31:11 For the Lord will ransom Jacob and redeem them from the hand of those stronger than they.

Redeem us, O Lord, from our strong enemy! #PastorBasil
                                                           google image

 Jeremiah 31:12 They will come and shout for joy on the heights of Zion; they will rejoice in the bounty of the Lord — the grain, the new wine and the oil, the young of the flocks and herds. They will be like a well-watered garden, and they will sorrow no more.

Good news! #PastorBasil

Jeremiah 31:13 Then maidens will dance and be glad, young men and old as well. I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow.

God has turned our mourning into dancing! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 37:29 Because you rage against me and because your insolence has reached my ears, I will put my hook in your nose and my bit in your mouth, and I will make you return by the way you came.

Let us pray: O Lord arise, and turn back our enemies at the gate in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment