Thursday 12 March 2020

WORD DIARY: FRIDAY MARCH 13, 2020


Mercy of God!.....
  
Rom 9:16 It does not, therefore, depend on man's desire or effort, but on God's mercy.

Not by power! #PastorBasil

Rom 9:17 For the Scripture says to Pharaoh: "I raised you up for this very purpose, that I might display my power in you and that my name might be proclaimed in all the earth."

Created for divine purpose! #PastorBasil

Rom 9:18 Therefore God has mercy on whom he wants to have mercy, and he hardens whom he wants to harden.

Mercy of God! #PastorBasil

John 13:28-29 But no one at the meal understood why Jesus said this to him. Since Judas had charge of the money, some thought Jesus was telling him to buy what was needed for the Feast, or to give something to the poor.

Let us pray: O Lord, grant us understanding, that we may live in Jesus name #PastorBasil

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook,  @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter and  my blog,  http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). God bless you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment