Tuesday 10 March 2020

WORD DIARY: TUESDAY MARCH 10, 2020


Claim your divine heritage!....

Rom 9:1-2 I speak the truth in Christ — I am not lying, my conscience confirms it in the Holy Spirit. I have great sorrow and unceasing anguish in my heart.

Align with the truth! #PastorBasil

Rom 9:3-4 For I could wish that I myself were cursed and cut off from Christ for the sake of my brothers, those of my own race, the people of Israel. Theirs is the adoption as sons; theirs the divine glory, the covenants, the receiving of the law, the temple worship and the promises.

Claim your divine heritage! #PastorBasil


Rom 9:5 Theirs are the patriarchs, and from them is traced the human ancestry of Christ, who is God over all, forever praised! Amen.

Praise God! #PastorBasil

John 13:21-22 After he had said this, Jesus was troubled in spirit and testified, "I tell you the truth, one of you is going to betray me." His disciples stared at one another, at a loss to know which of them he meant.

Let us pray: O Lord, may we not betray you in Jesus name #PastorBasil

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook,  @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter and  my blog,  http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). God bless you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment