Monday 9 March 2020

WORD DIARY: MONDAY MARCH 9, 2020


Sentenced to the love of God!...
  
Rom 8:36 As it is written: "For your sake we face death all day long; we are considered as sheep to be slaughtered."

Grace to endure challenges! #PastorBasil

Rom 8:37 No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us.

Victory through Christ! #PastorBasil


Rom 8:38-39 For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Sentenced to the love of God! #PastorBasil

John 13:20 I tell you the truth, whoever accepts anyone I send accepts me; and whoever accepts me accepts the one who sent me."

Let us pray: O Lord, we thank you for the message of the good news in Jesus name #PastorBasil

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook,  @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter and  my blog,  http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). God bless you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment