Tuesday 24 March 2020

WORD DIARY: TUESDAY MARCH 24, 2020


Sold out to God!....

Rom 10:21 But concerning Israel he says, "All day long I have held out my hands to a disobedient and obstinate people." 

Honor God’s invitation! #PastorBasil

Rom 11:1-2 I ask then: Did God reject his people? By no means! I am an Israelite myself, a descendant of Abraham, from the tribe of Benjamin. God did not reject his people, whom he foreknew. Don't you know what the Scripture says in the passage about Elijah — how he appealed to God against Israel

Always God’s people! #PastorBasil


Rom 11:3-4 "Lord, they have killed your prophets and torn down your altars; I am the only one left, and they are trying to kill me"? And what was God's answer to him? "I have reserved for myself seven thousand who have not bowed the knee to Baal."

Sold out to God! #PastorBasil

John 14:6-7 Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. If you really knew me, you would know my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him."

Let us pray: O Lord, grant us revelation of the way, the truth and the life in Jesus name #PastorBasil

Life questions: 1. When challenges of life arise, do you give up on God?
  2.  How will you behave differently if you know that God is ever present in        whatever you are passing through?


For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook,  @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter and  my blog,  http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). God bless you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment