Monday 23 March 2020

WORD DIARY: MONDAY MARCH 23, 2020


Take up your divine inheritance!..
  
Rom 10:18 But I ask: Did they not hear? Of course they did: "Their voice has gone out into all the earth, their words to the ends of the world." 

Reality check: Have you not heard the good news?! #PastorBasil

Rom 10:19 Again I ask: Did Israel not understand? First, Moses says, "I will make you envious by those who are not a nation; I will make you angry by a nation that has no understanding."

Take up your divine inheritance! #PastorBasil


Rom 10:20 Isaiah dared to speak out these words of God: People found and welcomed me
who never so much as looked for me. And I found and welcomed people who had never even asked about me.

God is calling; seek Him! #PastorBasil

John 14:4-5 You know the way to the place where I am going." Thomas said to him, "Lord, we don't know where you are going, so how can we know the way?"

Let us pray: O Lord, show us the way to eternal life in Jesus name #PastorBasil

Life questions: 1. Would you say you have heard the good news of Jesus Christ preached?
                          2. How do you apply the tenets of the good news in your daily living?


For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook,  @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter and  my blog,  http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). God bless you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment