Sunday 15 March 2020

WORD DIARY: MONDAY MARCH 16, 2020


Saved by God!...
  
Rom 9:26 And, "It will happen that in the very place where it was said to them,
'You are not my people,' they will be called 'sons of the living God.'"

Born of God! #PastorBasil

Rom 9:27 Isaiah cries out concerning Israel: "Though the number of the Israelites be like the sand by the sea, only the remnant will be saved.

Saved by God! #PastorBasil


Rom 9:28 For the Lord will carry out his sentence on earth with speed and finality." 

Divine speed! #PastorBasil

John 13:33 "My children, I will be with you only a little longer. You will look for me, and just as I told the Jews, so I tell you now: Where I am going, you cannot come.

Let us pray: O Lord, let your presence abide with us in Jesus name #PastorBasil

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook,  @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter and  my blog,  http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). God bless you. 



No comments:

Post a Comment