Thursday 26 March 2020

WORD DIARY: THURSDAY MARCH 26, 2020


Assurance of full recovery!....
  
Rom 11:9-10 And David says: "May their table become a snare and a trap,
a stumbling block and a retribution for them. May their eyes be darkened so they cannot see, and their backs be bent forever."

Grace to escape self-destruction! #PastorBasil

Rom 11:11 Again I ask: Did they stumble so as to fall beyond recovery? Not at all! Rather, because of their transgression, salvation has come to the Gentiles to make Israel envious.

Call to repentance: Return to God! #PastorBasil


Rom 11:12 But if their transgression means riches for the world, and their loss means riches for the Gentiles, how much greater riches will their fullness bring!

Assurance of full recovery! #PastorBasil

John 14:10 Don't you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me? The words I say to you are not just my own. Rather, it is the Father, living in me, who is doing his work.

Let us pray: O Lord, thank you for your wonder working word in Jesus name #PastorBasil

Life questions: 1.  Do you know that God lives in the inside of you?
  2.  With this in mind, how would you do things differently? #PastorBasil

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook,  @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter and  my log,  http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). God bless you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment