Wednesday 18 March 2020

WORD DIARY: THURSDAY MARCH 19, 2020


Righteousness by faith requires 100% belief!....

Rom 10:4 Christ is the end of the law so that there may be righteousness for everyone who believes.

Believe! #PastorBasil

Rom 10:5 Moses describes in this way the righteousness that is by the law: "The man who does these things will live by them."

Righteousness by the law requires 100% obedience! #PastorBasil


Rom 10:6-7 But the righteousness that is by faith says: "Do not say in your heart, 'Who will ascend into heaven?'" (that is, to bring Christ down) "or 'Who will descend into the deep?'" (that is, to bring Christ up from the dead).

Righteousness by faith requires 100% belief! #PastorBasil

John 13:37-38 Peter asked, "Lord, why can't I follow you now? I will lay down my life for you." Then Jesus answered, "Will you really lay down your life for me? I tell you the truth, before the rooster crows, you will disown me three times!

Let us pray: Father God, give us the grace for sacrificial living in Jesus name #PastorBasil

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook,  @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter and  my blog,  http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). God bless you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment