Friday 6 March 2020

WORD DIARY: SATURDAY MARCH 7, 2020


God is on your side!...

Rom 8:30 And those he predestined, he also called; those he called, he also justified; those he justified, he also glorified.

Divinely chosen with right standing! #PastorBasil

Rom 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

God is on your side! #PastorBasil


Rom 8:32 He who did not spare his own Son, but gave him up for us all — how will he not also, along with him, graciously give us all things?

All good things are yours! #PastorBasil

John 13:18 "I am not referring to all of you; I know those I have chosen. But this is to fulfill the scripture: 'He who shares my bread has lifted up his heel against me.'

Let us pray: Father God, we receive grace to remain loyal to you in Jesus name #PastorBasil

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook,  @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter and  my blog,  http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). God bless you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment