Friday 27 March 2020

WORD DIARY: FRIDAY MARCH 27, 2020


Global joy of salvation!....

Rom 11:13-14 I am talking to you Gentiles. Inasmuch as I am the apostle to the Gentiles, I make much of my ministry in the hope that I may somehow arouse my own people to envy and save some of them.

Good news winning all! #PastorBasil

Rom 11:15 For if their rejection is the reconciliation of the world, what will their acceptance be but life from the dead?

Global joy of salvation! #PastorBasil


Rom 11:16 If the part of the dough offered as firstfruits is holy, then the whole batch is holy; if the root is holy, so are the branches.

Build up the foundations! #PastorBasil

John 14:11 Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; or at least believe on the evidence of the miracles themselves.

Let us pray: O Lord, we testify to your awesome powers in Jesus name #PastorBasil

Life questions: 1.  Do you enjoy the joy of a daily fellowship with Jesus?
  2.  If not, what do you consider as hindrances and how to overcome them?   
       #PastorBasil

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook,  @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter and  my log,  http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). God bless you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment