Monday 22 April 2024

WORD DIARY: MONDAY APRIL 22, 2024

 

#Activate spiritual weapons!..

 

Psalms 35:1 Contend, Lord, with those who contend with me; fight against those who fight against me.

#Divine contention!

Psalms 35:2-3 Take up shield and armor; arise and come to my aid. Brandish spear and javelin against those who pursue me. Say to me, “I am your salvation.”

#Activate spiritual weapons!

Psalms 35:4 May those who seek my life be disgraced and put to shame; may those who plot my ruin be turned back in dismay.

#Back to sender!

Psalms 35:5-6 May they be like chaff before the wind, with the angel of the Lord driving them away; may their path be dark and slippery, with the angel of the Lord pursuing them.

Let us pray: Angel of God, arise and pursue our enemies in the name of Jesus

#Life questions and meditation:

1. Are you aware of spiritual weapons?

2. Do you activate spiritual weapons? 

#WordDiary#TheWordtoLiveBy#StartWithGod#TakeTheWordChallenge #EdenSquareChristianAssembly#Edensquaretv#BasilChukwuezi

These verses and the accompanying nuggets are meant to start you out every day. But you need a personal relationship with God and the Lord Jesus Christ. It will help to contact a Bible believing church near you.

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook,  @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter, Instagram, basilchukwuezi and my blog,  http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). Please kindly like and share to others. God bless you.

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment