Wednesday 3 April 2024

WORD DIARY: THURSDAY APRIL 4, 2024

 

 

#Deliverance in God!..

 

Psalms 28:7 The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and he helps me. My heart leaps for joy, and with my song I praise him.

#Trust in God!

Psalms 28:8-9 The Lord is the strength of his people, a fortress of salvation for his anointed one. Save your people and bless your inheritance; be their shepherd and carry them forever.

#Deliverance in God!

Psalms 29:1-2 Ascribe to the Lord, you heavenly beings, ascribe to the Lord glory and strength. Ascribe to the Lord the glory due his name; worship the Lord in the splendor of his holiness.

#Honor God!

Psalms 29:3 The voice of the Lord is over the waters; the God of glory thunders, the Lord thunders over the mighty waters.

Let us pray: Father God, may we behold your wonderous works in the name of Jesus

#Life questions and meditation:

1. Do you trust in God?

2. Do you honor God?

#WordDiary#TheWordtoLiveBy#StartWithGod#TakeTheWordChallenge #EdenSquareChristianAssembly#Edensquaretv#BasilChukwuezi

These verses and the accompanying nuggets are meant to start you out every day. But you need a personal relationship with God and the Lord Jesus Christ. It will help to contact a Bible believing church near you.

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook,  @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter, Instagram, basilchukwuezi and my blog,  http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). Please kindly like and share to others. God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment