Monday 8 April 2024

WORD DIARY: TUESDAY APRIL 9, 2024

 

 

#Grace for enlargement!..

 

Psalms 31:7 I will be glad and rejoice in your love, for you saw my affliction and knew the anguish of my soul.

#No more affliction!

Psalms 31:8 You have not given me into the hands of the enemy but have set my feet in a spacious place.

#Grace for enlargement!

Psalms 31:9 Be merciful to me, Lord, for I am in distress; my eyes grow weak with sorrow, my soul and body with grief.

#Mercy of God!

Psalms 31:10 My life is consumed by anguish and my years by groaning; my strength fails because of my affliction, and my bones grow weak.

Let us pray: Father God, arise and strengthen us in the name of Jesus

#Life questions and meditation:

1. Do you appreciate the freedom from affliction?

2. Do you appreciate the grace for enlargement?

#WordDiary#TheWordtoLiveBy#StartWithGod#TakeTheWordChallenge #EdenSquareChristianAssembly#Edensquaretv#BasilChukwuezi

These verses and the accompanying nuggets are meant to start you out every day. But you need a personal relationship with God and the Lord Jesus Christ. It will help to contact a Bible believing church near you.

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook,  @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter, Instagram, basilchukwuezi and my blog,  http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). Please kindly like and share to others. God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment