Sunday 7 April 2024

WORD DIARY: MONDAY APRIL 8, 2024

 

 

#Divine guidance!..



Psalms 31:2 Turn your ear to me, come quickly to my rescue; be my rock of refuge, a strong fortress to save me.

#Divine rescue!

Psalms 31:3 Since you are my rock and my fortress, for the sake of your name lead and guide me.

#Divine guidance!

Psalms 31:4 Keep me free from the trap that is set for me, for you are my refuge. Into your hands I commit my spirit; deliver me, Lord, my faithful God.

#Divine safety!

Psalms 31:5 I hate those who cling to worthless idols; as for me, I trust in the Lord.

Let us pray: O Lord, you are our only God in the name of Jesus

#Life questions and meditation:

1. Do you trust God for guidance?

2. Do you trust God for safety?

#WordDiary#TheWordtoLiveBy#StartWithGod#TakeTheWordChallenge #EdenSquareChristianAssembly#Edensquaretv#BasilChukwuezi

These verses and the accompanying nuggets are meant to start you out every day. But you need a personal relationship with God and the Lord Jesus Christ. It will help to contact a Bible believing church near you.

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook,  @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter, Instagram, basilchukwuezi and my blog,  http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). Please kindly like and share to others. God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment