Monday 22 April 2024

WORD DIARY: TUESDAY APRIL 23, 2024

 

 

#Joy in the Lord!..

 

Psalms 35:7-8 Since they hid their net for me without cause and without cause dug a pit for me, may ruin overtake them by surprise— may the net they hid entangle them, may they fall into the pit, to their ruin.

#Beware of self-destruction!

Psalms 35:9 Then my soul will rejoice in the Lord and delight in his salvation.

#Joy in the Lord!

Psalms 35:10 My whole being will exclaim, “Who is like you, Lord? You rescue the poor from those too strong for them, the poor and needy from those who rob them.”

#Divine deliverance!

Psalms 35:11-12 Ruthless witnesses come forward; they question me on things I know nothing about. They repay me evil for good and leave me like one bereaved.

Let us pray: Father God, deliver us from the wicked in the name of Jesus

#Life questions and meditation:

1. Do you experience God’s saving grace?

2. Do you experience joy in the Lord?

#WordDiary#TheWordtoLiveBy#StartWithGod#TakeTheWordChallenge #EdenSquareChristianAssembly#Edensquaretv#BasilChukwuezi

These verses and the accompanying nuggets are meant to start you out every day. But you need a personal relationship with God and the Lord Jesus Christ. It will help to contact a Bible believing church near you.

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook,  @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter, Instagram, basilchukwuezi and my blog,  http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). Please kindly like and share to others. God bless you.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment