Wednesday 17 April 2024

WORD DIARY: THURSDAY APRIL 18, 2024

 

 

#Magnify the Lord!..

 

Psalms 34:1-2 I will extol the Lord at all times; his praise will always be on my lips. I will glory in the Lord; let the afflicted hear and rejoice.

#Rejoice in the Lord!

Psalms 34:3 Glorify the Lord with me; let us exalt his name together.

#Magnify the Lord!

Psalms 34:4 I sought the Lord, and he answered me; he delivered me from all my fears.

#Seek the Lord!

Psalms 34:5 Those who look to him are radiant; their faces are never covered with shame.

Let us pray: Father God, we thank you for taking away every reproach in the name of Jesus

#Life questions and meditation:

1. Do you seek God?

2. Do you magnify God?

#WordDiary#TheWordtoLiveBy#StartWithGod#TakeTheWordChallenge #EdenSquareChristianAssembly#Edensquaretv#BasilChukwuezi

These verses and the accompanying nuggets are meant to start you out every day. But you need a personal relationship with God and the Lord Jesus Christ. It will help to contact a Bible believing church near you.

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook,  @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter, Instagram, basilchukwuezi and my blog,  http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). Please kindly like and share to others. God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment