Monday 1 April 2024

WORD DIARY: TUESDAY APRIL 2, 2024

 

 

#Call on God!..

 

Psalms 27:13 I remain confident of this: I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.

#Goodness of God!

Psalms 27:14 Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord.

#Depend on God!

Psalms 28:1 To you, Lord, I call; you are my Rock, do not turn a deaf ear to me. For if you remain silent, I will be like those who go down to the pit.

#Call on God!

Psalms 28:2 Hear my cry for mercy as I call to you for help, as I lift up my hands toward your Most Holy Place.

Let us pray: O Lord, let your mercy prevail in the name of Jesus

#Life questions and meditation:

1. Do you depend on God?

2. Do you expect the goodness of God?

#WordDiary#TheWordtoLiveBy#StartWithGod#TakeTheWordChallenge #EdenSquareChristianAssembly#Edensquaretv#BasilChukwuezi

These verses and the accompanying nuggets are meant to start you out every day. But you need a personal relationship with God and the Lord Jesus Christ. It will help to contact a Bible believing church near you.

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook,  @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter, Instagram, basilchukwuezi and my blog,  http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). Please kindly like and share to others. God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment