Tuesday 9 April 2024

WORD DIARY: WEDNESDAY APRIL 10, 2024

 

 

#Grace for remembrance!..

 

Psalms 31:11 Because of all my enemies, I am the utter contempt of my neighbors and an object of dread to my closest friends— those who see me on the street flee from me.

#No more rejection!

Psalms 31:12-13 I am forgotten as though I were dead; I have become like broken pottery. For I hear many whispering, “Terror on every side!” They conspire against me and plot to take my life.

#Grace for remembrance!

Psalms 31:14-15 But I trust in you, Lord; I say, “You are my God.” My times are in your hands; deliver me from the hands of my enemies, from those who pursue me.

#Trust in God!

Psalms 31:16 Let your face shine on your servant; save me in your unfailing love.

Let us pray: Father God, may your light shine upon us in the name of Jesus

#Life questions and meditation:

1. Have you experienced rejection in the midst of challenges?

2. Do you trust God to save you from such challenges?

#WordDiary#TheWordtoLiveBy#StartWithGod#TakeTheWordChallenge #EdenSquareChristianAssembly#Edensquaretv#BasilChukwuezi

These verses and the accompanying nuggets are meant to start you out every day. But you need a personal relationship with God and the Lord Jesus Christ. It will help to contact a Bible believing church near you.

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook,  @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter, Instagram, basilchukwuezi and my blog,  http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). Please kindly like and share to others. God bless you.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment