Friday 5 April 2024

WORD DIARY: SATURDAY APRIL 6, 2024

 

 

#Divine favor!..

 

Psalms 30:1 I will exalt you, Lord, for you lifted me out of the depths and did not let my enemies gloat over me.

#Divine lifting!

Psalms 30:2-3 Lord my God, I called to you for help, and you healed me. You, Lord, brought me up from the realm of the dead; you spared me from going down to the pit.

#Divine healing!

Psalms 30:4-5 Sing the praises of the Lord, you his faithful people; praise his holy name. For his anger lasts only a moment, but his favor lasts a lifetime; weeping may stay for the night, but rejoicing comes in the morning.

#Divine favor!

Psalms 30:6-7 When I felt secure, I said, “I will never be shaken.” Lord, when you favored me, you made my royal mountain stand firm; but when you hid your face, I was dismayed.

Let us pray: O Lord, we thank you for giving us security in the name of Jesus

#Life questions and meditation:

1. Do you experience the lifting of God?

2. Do you experience the healing of God?

#WordDiary#TheWordtoLiveBy#StartWithGod#TakeTheWordChallenge #EdenSquareChristianAssembly#Edensquaretv#BasilChukwuezi

These verses and the accompanying nuggets are meant to start you out every day. But you need a personal relationship with God and the Lord Jesus Christ. It will help to contact a Bible believing church near you.

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook,  @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter, Instagram, basilchukwuezi and my blog,  http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). Please kindly like and share to others. God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment