Friday 11 July 2014

WORD DIARY: FRIDAY JULY 11, 2014






Psalms 54:1-2 Save me, O God, by your name; vindicate me by your might. Hear my prayer, O God; listen to the words of my mouth.

The name of the Lord saves! #PastorBasil 


Psalms 54:6-7 I will sacrifice a freewill offering to you; I will praise your name, O Lord, for it is good.  For he has delivered me from all my troubles, and my eyes have looked in triumph on my foes.

Let everything that has breath, praise the Lord! #PastorBasil

Proverbs 11:1 The Lord abhors dishonest scales, but accurate weights are his delight.

Grant us the grace to defeat corruption, Oh Lord! #PastorBasil

Proverbs 11:14 For lack of guidance a nation falls, but many advisers make victory sure.

Let us pray: May we have godly advisers in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment