Saturday 5 July 2014

WORD DIARY: SATURDAY JULY 5, 2014





Psalms 48:9 Within your temple, O God, we meditate on your unfailing love.

I will continually reflect on the love of God #PastorBasil


Psalms 48:14 For this God is our God forever and ever; he will be our guide even to the end.

Oh Lord guide us; all through the days of our lives! #PastorBasil

Proverbs 5:1-2  My son, pay attention to my wisdom, listen well to my words of insight, that you may maintain discretion and your lips may preserve knowledge.

I lay hold of divine wisdom that I may walk with discretion and knowledge #PastorBasil

Proverbs 5:21 For a man's ways are in full view of the Lord, and he examines all his paths.

Let us pray: Oh Lord, watch over us and do not allow us to fall in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment