Sunday 20 July 2014

WORD DIARY: SUNDAY JULY 20, 2014



Psalms 63:1 O God, you are my God, earnestly I seek you; my soul thirsts for you, my body longs for you, in a dry and weary land where there is no water.

Oh Lord, I thirst for you! #PastorBasil

Psalms 63:6-8 On my bed I remember you; I think of you through the watches of the night.  Because you are my help, I sing in the shadow of your wings. My soul clings to you; your right hand upholds me.

The Lord is my help! #PastorBasil

Proverbs 20:3 It is to a man's honor to avoid strife, but every fool is quick to quarrel.

Make peace with all men! #PastorBasil

Proverbs 20:6 Many a man claims to have unfailing love, but a faithful man who can find?

Let us pray: Oh Lord, help us to find faithful people to work with in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment