Friday 18 July 2014

WORD DIARY: FRIDAY JULY 18, 2014




Psalms 61:1-2 Hear my cry, O God; listen to my prayer. From the ends of the earth I call to you, I call as my heart grows faint; lead me to the rock that is higher than I.

I will call upon the Lord, and he will answer me! #PastorBasil

Psalms 61:4 I long to dwell in your tent forever and take refuge in the shelter of your wings.

The Lord is my fountain of rest! #PastorBasil

Proverbs 18:7 A fool's mouth is his undoing, and his lips are a snare to his soul.

Restrain my lips Oh Lord; let me speak only wise things #PastorBasil

Proverbs 18:10 The name of the Lord is a strong tower; the righteous run to it and are safe.

Let us pray: Oh Lord, grant us safety from the attacks of the wicked in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment