Saturday 19 July 2014

WORD DIARY: SATURDAY JULY 19, 2014


 
Psalms 62:5-6 Find rest, O my soul, in God alone; my hope comes from him. He alone is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will not be shaken.

In God, ‘I dey kampe’! #PastorBasil

Psalms 62:10 Do not trust in extortion or take pride in stolen goods; though your riches increase, do not  set your heart on them.

Oh Lord, you alone are my source! #PastorBasil

Psalms 62:11-12 One thing God has spoken, two things have I heard: that you, O God, are strong, and that you, O Lord, are loving. Surely you will reward each person according to what he has done.

Today, I bask in the love of God! #PastorBasil

Proverbs 19:21 Many are the plans in a man's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails.

Let us pray: Oh Lord, no matter our desires let only your will prevail in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment