Wednesday 2 July 2014

WORD DIARY: THURSDAY JULY 3, 2014






Psalms 46:1-2 God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble.  Therefore we will not fear, though the earth gives way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea

The Lord is with us, we will not fear the enemy! #PastorBasil

Psalm 46:9 He makes wars cease to the ends of the earth; he breaks the bow and shatters the spear, he burns the shields with fire.

Let every war in my life come to an end; the enemies’ instruments of war shall fail them! #PastorBasil

Proverbs 3:1-2  My son, do not forget my teaching, but keep my commands in your heart, for they will prolong your life many years and bring you prosperity.

I will imbibe your teachings; I will carry out your instructions, Oh Lord! #PastorBasil

Proverbs 3:27-28 Do not withhold good from those who deserve it, when it is in your power to act.  Do not say to your neighbor, "Come back later; I'll give it tomorrow" — when you now have it with you.

Let us pray: Oh Lord give us the grace to give even as you have given us in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment