Monday 28 July 2014

WORD DIARY: MONDAY JULY 28, 2014


 

Psalms 71:1-3 In you, O Lord, I have taken refuge; let me never be put to shame. Rescue me and deliver me in your righteousness; turn your ear to me and save me. Be my rock of refuge, to which I can always go; give the command to save me, for you are my rock and my fortress.

The Lord is my rock of safety! #PastorBasil

Psalm 71:21 You will increase my honor and comfort me once again.

I am in divine honor; and know it! #PastorBasil

Proverbs 28:14 Blessed is the man who always fears the Lord, but he who hardens his heart falls into trouble.

Oh Lord, grant me the grace to fear thee! #PastorBasil

Proverbs 28:23 He who rebukes a man will in the end gain more favor than he who has a flattering tongue.

Let us pray: May we stand on the side of truth in Jesus name #PastorBasil
 

No comments:

Post a Comment