Saturday 26 July 2014

WORD DIARY: SATURDAY JULY 26, 2014



Psalms 69:1-2 Save me, O God, for the waters have come up to my neck.  I sink in the miry depths, where there is no foothold. I have come into the deep waters; the floods engulf me.

The Lord is my  boat; I shall not sink! #PastorBasil

Psalms 69:30-31 I will praise God's name in song and glorify him with thanksgiving. This will please the Lord more than an ox, more than a bull with its horns and hoofs.

Oh Lord, accept our praise and thanksgiving! #PastorBasil

Proverbs 26:4-5 Do not answer a fool according to his folly, or you will be like him yourself. Answer a fool according to his folly, or he will be wise in his own eyes.

Lord, give me understanding that I may do your bidding! #PastorBasil

Proverbs 26:24-26 A malicious man disguises himself with his lips, but in his heart he harbors deceit. Though his speech is charming, do not believe him, for seven abominations fill his heart. His malice may be concealed by deception, but his wickedness will be exposed in the assembly.

Let us pray: Oh Lord, shield us from deceitful people, and cause them to be exposed in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment