Saturday 5 July 2014

WORD DIARY: SUNDAY JULY 6, 2014






Psalms 49:1-3 Hear this, all you peoples; listen, all who live in this world, both low and high, rich and poor alike: My mouth will speak words of wisdom; the utterance from my heart will give understanding.

Oh Lord, let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable to you! #PastorBasil

Psalms 49:5-6 Why should I fear when evil days come, when wicked deceivers surround me —   those who trust in their wealth and boast of their great riches?

I have the spirit of boldness, love and a sound mind! #PastorBasil


Proverb 6:6-8 Go to the ant, you sluggard; consider its ways and be wise!  It has no commander, no overseer or ruler, yet it stores its provisions in summer and gathers its food at harvest.

Help us Oh Lord, to make provisions for the race of life! #PastorBasil

Proverbs 6:16-19 There are six things the Lord hates, seven that are detestable to him:  haughty eyes, a lying tongue, hands that shed innocent blood, a heart that devises wicked schemes, feet that are quick to rush into evil, a false witness who pours out lies and a man who stirs up dissension among brothers.

Let us pray: Oh Lord, grant us the grace to avoid those things that you hate in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment