Monday 21 July 2014

WORD DIARY: MONDAY JULY 21, 2014





Psalms 64:1-2 Hear me, O God, as I voice my complaint; protect my life from the threat of the enemy.  Hide me from the conspiracy of the wicked, from that noisy crowd of evildoers.

Divine protection is my portion! #PastorBasil

Psalms 64:7-8 But God will shoot them with arrows; suddenly they will be struck down.  He will turn their own tongues against them and bring them to ruin; all who see them will shake their heads in scorn.

Confusion and shame shall disable my enemies! #PastorBasil

Proverbs 21:12 The Righteous One takes note of the house of the wicked and brings the wicked to ruin.

The wicked shall not prosper! #PastorBasil

Proverbs 21:13 If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered.

Let us pray: Oh Lord, give us the grace to give a helping hand in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment