Tuesday 15 July 2014

WORD DIARY: WEDNESDAY JULY 16, 2014





Psalms 59:1-2 Deliver me from my enemies, O God; protect me from those who rise up against me.  Deliver me from evildoers and save me from bloodthirsty men.

Fulfill your word of deliverance in our nation, Oh Lord! #PastorBasil

Psalms 59:9-10 O my Strength, I watch for you; you, O God, are my fortress, my loving God. God will go before me and will let me gloat over those who slander me.

I receive strength from the Lord for today! #PastorBasil

Proverbs 16:1 To man belong the plans of the heart, but from the Lord comes the reply of the tongue.

The Lord will answer of prayers speedily! #PastorBasil

Proverbs 16:5 The Lord detests all the proud of heart. Be sure of this: They will not go unpunished.

Let us pray: Oh Lord, make us meek and humble in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment