Monday 7 July 2014

WORD DIARY: TUESDAY JULY 8, 2014





Psalms 51:1 Have mercy on me, O God, according to your unfailing love; according to your great compassion blot out my transgressions.

Thank you Lord; it is by your mercy that we are not consumed! #PastorBasil


Psalms 51:18 In your good pleasure make Zion prosper; build up the walls of Jerusalem.

The Lord will repair our destiny; as a people and nation! #PastorBasil

Proverbs 8:1 Does not wisdom call out? Does not understanding raise her voice?

Today, I will hear the voice of wisdom!#PastorBasil

Proverbs 8:35-36 For whoever finds me finds life and receives favor from the Lord. But whoever fails to find me harms himself; all who hate me love death.

Let us pray: Oh Lord, we desire life and favor; grant us divine wisdom in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment