Monday 2 February 2015

WORD DIARY: MONDAY FEBRUARY 2 2015




Jeremiah 18:1-2 This is the word that came to Jeremiah from the Lord:  "Go down to the potter's house, and there I will give you my message."

O Lord speak to me expressly! #PastorBasil
                                                                     google image

Jeremiah 18:3-4 So I went down to the potter's house, and I saw him working at the wheel. But the pot he was shaping from the clay was marred in his hands; so the potter formed it into another pot, shaping it as seemed best to him.

Help me to fulfill your purpose in my life, O Lord! #PastorBasil

Jeremiah 18:6 "O house of Israel, can I not do with you as this potter does?" declares the Lord. "Like clay in the hand of the potter, so are you in my hand, O house of Israel.

Let your mercy prevail, O Lord! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 33:24 No one living in Zion will say, "I am ill"; and the sins of those who dwell there will be forgiven.

Let us pray: O Lord thank you for healing us in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment