Wednesday 18 February 2015

WORD DIARY: WEDNESDAY FEBRUARY 18 2015



Jeremiah 25:7 "But you did not listen to me," declares the Lord, "and you have provoked me with what your hands have made, and you have brought harm to yourselves."

I reject every spirit of self destruction! #PastorBasil
                                                               google image

Jeremiah 25:10 I will banish from them the sounds of joy and gladness, the voices of bride and bridegroom, the sound of millstones and the light of the lamp.

O Lord, let your mercy prevail! #PastorBasil

Jeremiah 25:15-16 This is what the Lord, the God of Israel, said to me: "Take from my hand this cup filled with the wine of my wrath and make all the nations to whom I send you drink it. When they drink it, they will stagger and go mad because of the sword I will send among them.

O Lord, pass through the camp of the enemy with your sword of destruction! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 36:9 How then can you repulse one officer of the least of my master's officials, even though you are depending on Egypt for chariots and horsemen?

Let us pray: The Lord will arise and show Himself strong on our behalf in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment