Saturday 14 February 2015

WORD DIARY: SATURDAY FEBRUARY 14 2015





Jeremiah 23:25-26 "I have heard what the prophets say who prophesy lies in my name. They say, 'I had a dream! I had a dream!' How long will this continue in the hearts of these lying prophets, who prophesy the delusions of their own minds?

The truth shall prevail! #PastorBasil
                                                                     google image

Jeremiah 23:28 Let the prophet who has a dream tell his dream, but let the one who has my word speak it faithfully. For what has straw to do with grain?" declares the Lord.

There shall be a separation of the wheat from the chaff! #PastorBasil

Jeremiah 23:29 "Is not my word like fire," declares the Lord, "and like a hammer that breaks a rock in pieces?

There is power in the word of God! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 35:10 And the ransomed of the Lord will return. They will enter Zion with singing; everlasting joy will crown their heads. Gladness and joy will overtake them, and sorrow and sighing will flee away.

Let us pray: O Lord, thank you for redeeming us in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment