Sunday 8 February 2015

WORD DIARY: SUNDAY FEBRUARY 8 2015





 
Jeremiah  22:24  "As surely as I live," declares the Lord, "even if you, Jehoiachin son of Jehoiakim king of Judah, were a signet ring on my right hand, I would still pull you off.

O Lord, do not cast me away from your presence! #PastorBasil
                                                                  google image

Jeremiah 22::29 O land, land, land, hear the word of the Lord!

May our nation year the word of the Lord! #PastorBasil

Jeremiah 23:1  "Woe to the shepherds who are destroying and scattering the sheep of my pasture!" declares the Lord.

I reject the ministry of false prophets! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 35:5 Then will the eyes of the blind be opened and the ears of the deaf unstopped.

Let us pray: O Lord, grant us understanding that we may live in Jesus name #PastorBasil

Postscript 

Ecclesiastes 7:29 This only have I found: God made mankind upright, but men have gone in search of many schemes.

God, more than earthly manufacturers, created a perfect mankind; and as every manufacturer, He gave the Bible as the manual. As we brush our teeth and eat every day, so much do we need to look into that manual for daily living and thereby prevent a malfunction inherent in seeking our many devices.

These verses and the accompanying nuggets are meant to start you out every day. But you need a personal relationship with God and the Lord Jesus Christ. It will help to contact a bible believing church   near you. 

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook,  @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter and  my blog,  http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment