Tuesday 17 February 2015

WORD DIARY: TUESDAY FEBRUARY 17 2015




Jeremiah 24:7 I will give them a heart to know me, that I am the Lord. They will be my people, and I will be their God, for they will return to me with all their heart.

Give us a heart of flesh, O Lord! #PastorBasil
                                                                       google image

Jeremiah 24:8-10…I will make them abhorrent and an offense to all the kingdoms of the earth, a reproach and a byword, an object of ridicule and cursing, wherever I banish them. I will send the sword, famine and plague against them until they are destroyed from the land I gave to them and their fathers.'"

It is a fearful thing to fall into the hand of the living God! #PastorBasil

Jeremiah 25:5-6 They said, "Turn now, each of you, from your evil ways and your evil practices, and you can stay in the land the Lord gave to you and your fathers for ever and ever. Do not follow other gods to serve and worship them; do not provoke me to anger with what your hands have made. Then I will not harm you."

May I never miss my inheritance! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 36:8 "'Come now, make a bargain with my master, the king of Assyria: I will give you two thousand horses — if you can put riders on them!

Let us pray: O Lord, do not allow us to bargain with our enemies, no matter their enticing gifts in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment